so I hope the rest of polyvore is watching this, because if it isn't, it's missing out.
Three things I want to say to three different people.
1. You're kind of a dick. Sort of.
2. I wish that conversation never happened. I feel uncomfortable around you, now. I'm still trying to figure out how my life is going to be. Don't pressure me into anything, I'm not going to stand for that. I have to figure it out on my own. I just want to forget that even came up, okay?
3. I miss going to conventions with you and Christina. Guess I'd better learn how to drive soon.
2. One of my insecurities.
I guess I have a hard time feeling useful.
3. What turns me on.
4. One of my bad habits.
I pick at my face when I don't have anything to do with my hands.
5. Who I wish I could be.
One of those awesome people on Tumblr who blog about awesome things that have people who actually care about their lives.
6. Where I want to be right now.
It smells like ham. I want to be where Gabrielle is.
7. The last thing I ate.
8. Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately.
I misread that as Sexist first, though, and my answer for that was Susan.
9. What song I’m currently listening to.
I'm not listening to any songs right now, but that made me remember what was stuck in my head all of yesterday, which was this-
10. The last time I cried and why.
I nearly cried a little while ago when I found out the people who graded my ACT test thought my essay sucked. Yeah, that was a shitty feeling.
11. Something I’m excited about.
Tour in a month, I guess. Even though we're going to Canada and Canada is dumb.
12. 5 things I like about myself and 5 things I dislike about myself.
I like that(I'm pretty sure) I make Gabrielle happy, I like that I'm good at Pokemon strategy and training stuff, I like that I have more than three real life friends, I like that I'm a mostly happy person, and I like that I'm pretty good at languages and artistic stuff.
I dislike that I'm squirrelbrained, that I suck at math, that I can't always deal with talking to certain people, and that I can't seem to be useful when I need to be.
13. Three things I want right now.
I want Gabrielle here, I want to already know how to drive and be at least okay at driving, and I want to take her on an actual date. Or something. Somewhere nice.
14. Are you wearing a necklace, who got it for you, where’s it from?
Yeah, I'm wearing my cross necklace, Christina got it for me on the occasion of my birthday, since I'd given her mine, and I have no idea where she got it at.
15. How long was your last phone conversation?
It was with Gab, and it lasted for four minutes and fifty-six seconds.
16. What are you looking forward to?
I answered this one already, I thought.
17. Did you get anything off your chest today?
Nah, not really.
18. How many rings do you usually wear?
19. Would you rather go to Canada or California on vacation?
California. The fuck kind of question is that?
20. Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants or pajama pants?
Jeans, I guess. They're red.
21. Do you call it fall or autumn?
Both. I like Autumn better, though.
22. Are you an emotional person?
As much as most anyone else.
23. It’s 2 in the morning and you get a text message, who is it most likely from?
24. Do you like long car rides?
25. Do you have an adult you can talk to about anything?
Nah. Though I guess legally, Ashley is an adult, and I feel open enough with her to talk to her about stuff I wouldn't mention to strangers. Which is pretty much anything.
26. Last time you saw your dad?
27. Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle?
My mom on her cheek, I guess.
28. Do you do your own laundry?
I do most of the laundry.
29. Would you like the ability to read minds?
Nah. It'd be nice to have a vague idea of what people were thinking about, though. Just not everything going through their head. I could end up becoming some kind of vigilante hero and stop people from doing bad things and beat them up or something.
30. Has the last person you kissed ever seen you cry?
31. You’re thinking about a certain person right now, aren’t you?
Yes, that was kind of the subject of the last question.
32. What will you be doing in five years?
I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE.
34. Last 2 people to text you?
Gab and Inu.
35. Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?
36. Do you like to cuddle?
Yeah, I like cuddling.
37. When angry, do you get loud or quiet?
I don't do either, I just get angry.
38. Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed on the lips?
No, I don't think so, unless the government has tabs on instant messaging and cares about my love life for some stupid reason, or something.
39. Have you ever had a best friend of the opposite sex?
40. How’s your hair right now?
It's all pushed over to one side.
41. Are you young at heart, or an old soul?
42. What makes someone a best friend?
43. Would you like to reconnect with any friends you’ve lost contact with?
Except for Ochibi. I miss Ochibi.
44. What holiday do you most look forward to?
45. How is the relationship between you and your parents?
I think it's nice.
46. Name a song that never fails to make you happy.
Mandopony's cover of the Smile song.
Wow, I'm a dork.
47. Can money buy happiness?
Well, in my case, money can buy a plane ticket, and a cab.
48. Is there anyone close to you that you know you can’t trust? You don’t have to give names.
There's someone I'm not sure about.
49. Have you ever spent a night in the hospital?
50. Do you enjoy being with only one or two friends, or with a large group of people?
One or two friends is fine, but I would like having all of them together as well.
51. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
52. Of all the social networks in the world, why use Tumblr?
All the awesome crazy people are on tumblr.
53. If you go back to one point in time to give advice to yourself, when would you go and what would you say?
I don't know.
54. Would you rather be in a relationship after the honeymoon period ends, or be single?
What's a honeymoon period?
I guess it means honeymoon phase?
I'm still in love with the same person after like, two years.
All the relationships that aren't mine suck, I guess.
55. Is it possible for guys and girls to be just friends?
56. What is the best TV theme song ever?
I really like the Sherlock theme.
Wait, no. Doctor Who has the best theme.
57. When you’re alone in your own home, do you walk around naked?
No. Although I guess if I lived apart from my family, I wouldn't mind walking around in my underclothes as much.
58. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Knowing that if I don't, my mother's going to be mad at me.
59. Do you want to have more friends than you have right now?
I'm fine with the friends I have.
60. What part of the past year sticks out in your mind?
Tour is almost always the biggest thing I remember.
61. You win a scratch-off lottery game that gives you $2000 a week (after taxes) for the rest of your life. Do you keep your job?
I’m assuming i’m working fulltime? If i enjoyed my job and it was something i loved doing, yeah i’d keep it, but probably just start working part time or something
62. What’s the best route to your heart?
Route 15 in Kanto. Nice way to catch Growlithe. Find me a female, jolly natured one with flash fire ability, and the best natural IVs in attack, and I'll be your best friend.
63. Have you ever met someone through the internet, then met them in real life?
Almost. Didn't work out. Hopefully I'll see Gab within the next two years.
64. What has been troubling you lately?
65. Did you enjoy your high school prom? If you haven’t gotten there yet, do you look forward to it?
I don't really care, and even if I was going to my senior prom, I wouldn't be able to go with the person I want to go with, so why bother?
66. What do you use more often: your intuition or logical reasoning?
67. Do you know what makes you happy?
Gabrielle, cats, pokemon, watching shows.
68. Do you believe that there is life on other planets?
I don't have an opinion on the subject. So maybe, I guess?
69. Predict what your life will look like a year from now.
I have no idea. Hopefully I'll have figured out what I want to do with my life.
70. Often, people will ask how your last relationship ended. I want to know how it began.
I suppose I sort of just realized that I liked her, and when it was most convenient, made it known.
71. Where is your favorite place to go out and eat?
I like Shoki's the best for sushi.
72. What is something you want to change about your current situation?
I want to know where I stand. And what I want to do with my life.
73. Early bird or night owl?
74. Are there any childhood possessions you still hold on to?
Yeah, I have some of those.
75. What was the last song that was stuck in your head?
why would you do that to me survey ugh
fuck you very much
76. Where do you live? Be as general or specific as you want.
77. Describe a person that inspires you.
She's gorgeous, and clever, and writes wonderful things, and has this magical power to make everything make sense to me.
78. Describe the last time you were very angry at someone.
I suppose that was about a month ago.
I can't stand people who don't know when to shut up about themselves.
79. Do you want to live until you’re 100?
Yeah, I guess I do. I don't want to die at seventy-six.
80. Do people change? If so, how do you keep a relationship together when both of you start to change?
Yeah, they can change.
Romantic relationships should be about loving one another, right? So long as that's unchanged, it shouldn't be a problem.
81. Have you ever risked a friendship by telling someone you liked them?
Yeah, it's turned out pretty great so far.
82. Would you rather be alone doing something you enjoy, or doing something you don’t like with your best friends?
wait what if I enjoy talking to my friends though
what does this mean
83. Do you practice what you preach?
84.If you take precautions to stay safe, do you ultimately act more recklessly?
85. What do you value more in a significant other: Attractiveness or intelligence?
Intelligence. The attractiveness comes with.
Smart is the new sexy.
86. Are you hard-headed?
I don't think so.
87. Have you ever laughed uncontrollably when it was socially inappropriate?
Yeah, that was embarassing.
88. When have you felt most alive?
Pretending to lie around with Gab doing nothing.
89. Where would you prefer to live? A city? The suburbs? The countryside? The mountains?
In a city.
90. Do you often skip breakfast?
Yeah, when I can't find something to eat that I want.
91. How do you know what true love is?
You sort of know when you've found it.
Pretty sure I have.
/shot for corn
92. Would you want to know the exact date and time you were going to die?
93. Where is “home” for you?
I'm not home yet.
94. What song best describes your life right now?
95. Do you want to be perfect?
No, I don't think any normal person can be perfect.
96. What have you never tried, but would really like to someday? What’s holding you back?
Lots of things.
97. Describe your neighborhood.
Hoodlum teenagers and some mexicans that like to throw parties and blast music really loud, and our neighbors to the left are probably hoarding all sorts of animals.
98. Name something you only liked because it was popular.
I guess I got into MLP:FiM because it was popular on the internet, and I had no clue what the deal was, but I really do like it after having watched it.
99. What is something spontaneous you have done in the past year.
I guess I jumped under a car at night in the woods and there were definitely roaches down there and as soon as I realized that I crawled out as fast as I could.
100. Give me the story of your life in six words.
Have you ever flown first class?
Nope. I've only flown once.
Would you rather surf in California or ski in Vermont?
California. Can I just go there though? I could never surf, I don't have the coordination.
What is one topping you MUST have on your pizza?
Do you prefer to read fiction or non-fiction books?:
Would you rather read books or magazines?:
Books. Except I'm really picky with books, so I would probably end up just reading the magazine because celebrities' lives are so bizarre.
Have you ever seen a shooting star?:
Have you ever had your cheek pinched by a relative?:
i’m sure i have at some point.
Have you ever torn your pants in public?:
nuh-uh. I stuck duct tape on Bladen's ass when he realized there was a gaping hole in his, though.
Do you know how a bill is passed in Congress?:
Yeah, although politic things aren't really relevant to me except for when they have to do with the internet.
Do you know the difference between a conjunction and an adjective?
what the fuck
everyone knows that, right?
How many times a day do you brush your teeth?:
Twice, if I remember both times.
Do you chew on ice?:
When I'm bored or don't have anything to drink.
Do you watch TV or read before bedtime?
Is that a thing where I have to choose between?
I practice both. Books less often, though, since I haven't been able to find any good ones, and when I do, I finish them too quickly.
Are you allergic to anything?:
Pollen, in the sneezy way.
How many times a week do you wash your hair?:
Usually daily, unless I decide it's soft enough to go without washing.
Do you own any plaid pants?:
Two pairs, red and dark red plaid, and grey, black, and white plaid.
Have you ever been in a natural disaster (flood, hurricane, etc.)?:
Probably three or four tornadoes have come dangerously close to my house within my lifetime, I guess. We've been lucky enough to not have had much damage, if any.
Have you ever had food SO bad in a restaurant that you sent it back?
No, usually the food I've eaten has been appetizing, although if I'd known I would get food poisoning from a couple of things, I may have considered that option.
Have you ever touched a live chicken?:
Yes. I like chickens. The Sanduskys used to have this one with a crest on her head, and she couldn't see anywhere but straight ahead, so I used to catch her from behind and carry her around places.
What about a live turkey?:
Yeah, in pursuit. I haven't picked one up, though. They're a bit big.
Do you sleep in pajamas?:
yeah, I pretty much sleep in whatever I want to.
Can you touch your toes without bending your knees?:
I don't know.
Yeah, I can.
Did you just try it?
What is the opposite of a hamburger?
Chacha Answers says hot dogs are.
Do you talk in your sleep?:
Not that I know of.
Have you ever played in the rain?
Yeah, I love summer rain.
Have you ever had a Mexican jumping bean?
If you didn’t have any knives, what would you use to spread butter on bread? A fork? You don't really spread butter unless it's been sitting out for a few hours. You're thinking of margarine.
Have you ever swallowed your gum?:
Yeah. Before I heard about that thing with gum staying in your body for like, seven years.
Have you ever been ice fishing?:
Where is the most inappropriate place your cell phone has rang?:
I don't have enough people that call me to have had my phone ring anywhere inappropriate.
Although there was one time Gab called when my mother was getting ready for bed, and I was pretending to be asleep, and that was just a little inconvenient at the time, but I was able to cover for it by saying Ashley texted me about something I can't remember. It was just once.
Have you ever called 911 by accident?:
No, but I've gotten close to it for dumb reasons.
Have you ever gone white water rafting?
Not yet. Hopefully that will change this summer. Planning a rafting trip with my crew.
Have you ever faked sick?
Yes, when I was little and thought it would actually work. It never did- at the time, my mom was working as a pediatric nurse in the children's hospital. Never got past her.
How many times have you broken a bone?
Never, fortunately. I imagine I've probably fractured my tailbone, though.
Can you do a flip on a trampoline?:
I guess, if I tried. Ooh, Rosston is gonna plan a crew trip to this place in Atlanta called SkyHigh, and it's a trampoline gym, so all the walls are trampolines, and the floor is too.
Have you ever surfed?:
Nuh-uh. Never. 'Cept with those body boards you can rent for three dollars on the beach.
Have you ever fallen off a horse?:
Nuh-uh. I've barely ridden any horses. I did once when I was little, and now horses just make me nervous because of how huge they are. Which I guess is a little strange, since seeing tigers and lions at the fair doesn't affect me like that at all.
Have you ever had anyone tell you that your fly was open?
Nah, I'm pretty mindful of how I look.
Have you ever successfully pogoed on a pogo stick?
I loved pogo sticks.
Do you eat breakfast?
Yeah, but it's usually just hot chocolate or something.
Would you rather shave your head or stop talking for a year?:
Shave my head, hands down. I'm totally open to cutting this all off and starting over.
Have you ever sleepwalked?
Not that I know of.
Can you flip your eyelids up?:
Are you double-jointed?:
In my hands. I can pull my fingers over each other.
Have you ever gotten gum stuck in your hair?:
Not that i can remember.
Have you ever thrown up after a rollercoaster ride?:
Nuh-uh. I probably love them, I'm just living in denial.
Have you ever eaten a dog biscuit?:
Can you pick things up with your toes?:
Mmhm, most things. Except for the things that are obviously too big.
Did you just try to do it?:
How many foreign countries have you visited?:
None, yet. I guess we got pretty close to Mexico on tour two years ago but I'm not sure we actually jumped across the border any time.
Would you rather clean the bathroom or the kitchen?:
Have you ever jammed a puzzle piece into a puzzle to “make it fit”?:
No, that's dumb. I wanna do a puzzle now.
Would you blow your nose at the dinner table?:
I usually don't have to blow my nose, except during allergy season. If I did, I probably would wherever was most convenient for me.
Have you ever slipped in the bathtub?:
Have you ever locked yourself out of your house?
Yeah. Well, went out before unlocking first.
Have you ever made a semi truck honk?:
I don't think so.
Would you prefer to go through life with a huge nose or crossed eyes?:
Crossed eyes. Gab doesn't like noses.
What is your favorite breed of dog?:
I like Papillons, and Dobermans.
Gab, whenever we get a German Shepherd, depending on whether it's male or female, can one of its names be Ace or Vendetta? I've grown irrationally attached to my Arcanine.
Have you ever licked the tip of a ballpoint pen?:
I don't use ballpoint pens enough to have had to resort to that.
Have you ever eaten frog legs?:
Not yet, no. I'd like to eventually.
Your absolute favorite shirt is dirty. Would you still wear it?
Not if it smells bad.
Have you ever put your tongue on a frozen pole?:
It hardly ever gets cold enough here, and when it does, it's only for like two days at the most, and it's on the days when I'm not going into town, so i'm just stuck at home. There are zero poles in my house.
Have you ever blown bubbles in your milk?:
Yeah. Cold chocolate milk with a swizzle straw.
What did you call your baby blanket?:
My mother's baby blanket, which eventually became a blanket that I used when I was little, was the Woobie.
The Woobie was forty years old and nasty.
Have you ever worn bell-bottoms?:
Ew. Yeah, unfortunately.
Have you ever broken a mirror?:
Yeah. I've successfully disproved the seven years of bad luck myth.
Have you ever fallen asleep during a movie in the theater?:
Have you ever bathed a dog?:
Have you ever used a slingshot?
Have you ever gotten something stuck up your nose?:
My mom spent nearly two hours trying to get a bead out of my nose once.